Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The best thing in my life..

Belle and me (she alwiz borrow me her shoulder, her ears and she is alwiz there for me)
Joee and me (she is my classmate since we were in std 6, she is jz like a best fren to me,
she is oso my shoppin partner..haha..)
Waiyan, me and eewei
Sinyee, me and meiqian
Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift...

We can't figure out on wat will happen da next day, so appreciate everyone and everything tat are at ur side or not u will regret once u lost them..U fight wit them when they are here but when they left, u will pray to God and ask Him to return them back to u..

I really want God to return two person to me..my sis n my fren...my sis is currently studying in KL..there r those times when I will miss her n those times when we alwiz argue and fight for small stuff...Sumtimes, I dun even talk to her cuz I was really annoyed wit her attitude but now I really misses her...So, wheneva she comes home, I will try my very best not to argue wit her...

I hv really great frens and I thank God for tat..All those great frens n alwiz been there for me when I nid them..I would never ask God for anything more than tat..My great class, great teachers and GREAT FRENS...MUAXXX...


No comments:

Post a Comment