Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life....

Hey, out there..it is eevern here wit her very first blog..

I hv been thinking on whether to start a blog cuz I got a lot of stuff to type here and to share it wit everybody out there, so tat i will get advice on how to solve this n that as I am a gal tat kinda face a lot of problems..tat's y I name it PROBLEMS FREE LIFE..but nobody's life is free without any problem bugging them,rite?? haiz..

Anyway, really been thinking on whether to create a blog or not cuz I dun really know wat to said here but here I am wit my blog..haha..

Been thinking a lot lately since PMR Trials had passed n I am not really in a mood to study yet...

Sumtimes, things r so unfair..Ppl keep askin u 2 work hard and study hard in order to achieve better grades, but in da end, da grades r so dissapointing although u had work hard for them..n when u show them to ur parents, they wont und how u feel n everything but I cant talk to them bcuz I dunno how n then they wont allow u 2 do this and that..sumtimes, I really feel tat life is so miserable for me n I am envy of others ppl life..haiz..

Arghhh......but in da end, I will get betta asmy frens will alwiz be there to talk to me..jz glad tat I hv them..LOVE YOU ALL!!...

1 comment:

  1. don't worry ee vern!! i'm always here for you..=) besides tomorrow is always a better day.. =)

    ReplyDelete